Vinyltrax® PRO is a solid industrial tile that allows you to make your floor look sleek, bold and durable. A revolutionary solid industrial tile that offers realistic hardwood grains and patterns for transforming your showroom, garage, trade show booth or event floor with premium commercial grade vinyl flooring solution.
Warranty & Returns
All purchases offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all online purchases if you meet the eligibility criteria. Our Ribtrax, Ribtrax Smooth, and Diamondtrax include a limited lifetime warranty. Other Swisstrax tiles include a warranty for 7 -15 years.
Install a custom diamond plate tile floor with no special tools, experience or adhesives.
Swisstrax garage tiles mi precision of Swiss engineering and the quality manufacturing of North America. Their garage flooring tiles are the only interlocking floor tile made with a four-point injection mold to add extra thickness for more protection and added connectors for even more strength.
Vinyltrax® PRO interlocking flooring tiles come in 12 different colors so you can mix and match to create a variety of patterns and designs. They can also be mixed with any Swisstrax interlocking tile style to take your custom floor to the next level.
Customize any space with 1 different colors and several different tile styles to elevate your garage flooring, event flooring, outdoor flooring, patio flooring, trade show flooring, gym flooring and sport flooring. Our interlocking floor tiles remain the top choice for consumers because of thei versatility and durability. Coupled with our unparalleled customer service, we ensure a great experience every step of the way.
Vinyltrax specification overview
- Tile Size: 15.75 in (40 cm) x 15.75 in (40 cm)
- Height/Thickness: 0.75 in (1.9 cm)
- Weight: 41.6 oz. (2.6 lb)
- Material: Commercial grade vinyl inlay set in a 100% UV stabilized virgin polypropylene
- Warranty: 15 Years
- Chemical Resistance: Resistance To Excellent - Oil, gas & other auto fluids; Good - Acids & solvents including Skydrol, and Alkalis
- Temperature Tolerances: -22°F (-30°C) to 248°F (120°C)
- Compression Strength: 1,250 psi
- Fire Rating HB: Horizontal Burn
- Versatile: Can be combined with any other Swisstrax 15.75" tile including Ribtrax PRO, Carpetrax PRO and Vinyltrax PRO