Ribtrax® is a versatile and durable garage tile for any application, a revolutionary tile design that combines premium protection with unmatched functionality. The revolutionary channel system allows debris to drain underneath each tile making it easy-to-maintain.
Warranty & Returns
All purchases offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all online purchases if you meet the eligibility criteria. Our Ribtrax, Ribtrax Smooth, and Diamondtrax include a limited lifetime warranty. Other Swisstrax tiles include a warranty for 7 -15 years.
Get the most popular, versatile and technical advanced garage tile available.
Swisstrax garage tiles mix precision of Swiss engineering and the quality manufacturing of North America. Their garage flooring tiles are the only interlocking floor tile made with a four-point injection mold to add extra thickness for more protection and added connectors for even more strength.
Ribtrax® interlocking flooring tiles come in ten different colors so you can mix and match to create a variety of patterns and designs. They can also be mixed with any Swisstrax interlocking tile style to take your custom floor to the next level.
Customize any space with 19 different colors and several different tile styles to elevate your garage flooring, event flooring, outdoor flooring, patio flooring, trade show flooring, hangar flooring, gym flooring and sport flooring. Our interlocking floor tiles remain the top choice for consumers because of their versatility and durability. Coupled with our unparalleled customer service, we ensure a great experience every step of the way.
Ribtrax specification overview
- Tile Size: 15.75 in (40 cm) x 15.75 in (40 cm)
- Height/Thickness: 0.75 in (1.9 cm)
- Perforation Width: 0.13 in (0.32 cm)
- Weight: 23.5 oz. (1.47 lb)
- Material: 100% UV stabilized virgin polypropylene
- Warranty: 15 Years
- Chemical Resistance: Resistance To Excellent - Oil, gas & other auto fluids; Good - Acids & solvents including Skydrol, and Alkalis
- Temperature Tolerances: -22°F (-30°C) to 248°F (120°C)
- Compression Strength: 3,120 psi
- Fire Rating HB: Horizontal Burn
- Versatile: Can be combined with any other Swisstrax 15.75" tile including Ribtrax, Carpetrax and Vinyltrax