Two Car Ribtrax Smooth Garage Mat
The Ribtrax smooth two-car garage mat features the versatile Ribtrax smooth with a smooth and even surface. The car pad is great for showrooms, garages or car display areas at shows. Allowing you to put together the floor in hours not days, making this floor the perfect DIY project. The modular design allows for customization and flexibility: individual tiles, rows or even the whole pad can be quickly disassembled for transportation, cleaning or even redesigning.
Warranty & Returns
All purchases offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all online purchases if you meet the eligibility criteria. Our Ribtrax, Ribtrax Smooth, and Diamondtrax include a limited lifetime warranty. Other Swisstrax tiles include a warranty for 7 -15 years.
Quickly install premium car and motorcycle garage floor mats
Made with UV stabilizers, the pads can be used outdoors and will not fade in direct sunlight for years. Maintaining a Ribtrax smooth pad is simple: small debris and liquids fall through the tile's even surface design, keeping the top surface clear of particles or puddles. Use a wet/dry vac to pick up any debris that rests on the surface of the tile. The underside design of the tiles has channels that allow heavy dirt, thick mud or spilled liquids to easily be washed out from under the pad with a garden hose or light pressure washing.
The Two Car Pad comes complete with tiles, edges and corners. Putting together the pad is simple: clip together with your tiles in the desired pattern and finish with the connecting edging. It's that easy. Mix and match other Swisstrax tile and edging for a customized shop, basement, garage or showroom floor.
- Great for showcasing your vehicles in showrooms, garages or car display areas at shows
- 30% more connectors than the competition and can withstand up to 60,000 lbs. of rollover weight
- Swisstrax tiles are 25% thicker than the competition and feature a compressive strength of 2,500 psi
- Resistant to oil, gas, acid or solvents including Skydrol and Alkalis
- Swisstrax offers the best warranty, hands down; 15 full years, non-prorated, no restocking fees and no hassles
- Tile created with a 4-point injection mold, ensuring the most even and thorough material distribution
- Temperature tolerances: -22F to +248F
- Fire rating: HB (Horizontal Burn)
- UV stabilizer mixed into the material as well as the color pigments, making them highly fade resistant and non-slip
- Swiss engineering and precision in the research, design and development of our products
- Individual Ribtrax tile size: 15.75 in. x 15.75 in., thickness: 0.75 in.
- Size: 17'6"W x 17'6"L x 0.75"H