Ribtrax Pro Two Car Garage Kit (412 sq/ft)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The Ribtrax Pro Two-Car garage kit is the easy way to transform your two car garage floor with our best selling, most versatile tile style. Featuring 12 of our most popular designs to choose from, we’ve taken the guess work out of your future flooring project! This kit includes (240) 15.75” x 15.75” Ribtrax Pro Tiles, which will cover (up to) a standard 20’ x 20’ (400 ft²) two car garage floor. Each kit also comes with (14) 15.75” Looped Edges to span across (1) 18’ or (2) 9’ garage door openings. Additional tiles and edges may be purchased separately if your floor is larger than 20’ x 20’ (400 ft²). The Ribtrax Pro tiles and edges can also be cut using any electrical saw for a custom fit.
- Variant: Black and White Checkered with Red Border
- SKU: KIT-RP2-BRDR600
- In Stock: 1999
- Weight: 0.0 lb
- Product Type: Garage Floor Mats
- Brand: Swisstrax
- Collection: Black and Red Border with Black
Take the guess work out of designing your new garage floor.
It is self-draining and easy to clean, debris and liquids fall through the tile's open-profile design, keeping the top surface clear of particles or puddles. Use a wet/dry vac to pick up any debris that rests on the surface of the tile. The undersides of the tiles are designed with channels that allow heavy dirt, thick mud or spilled liquids to easily be washed out from under the pad with a garden hose or light pressure washing.
Ribtrax Two Car Garage Kit Specifications
- Size: 412 ft²
- Ribtrax Pro Tile: 15.75" x 15.75" x 0.75"
- Easy Installation
- Non-slip when wet
- Tensile strength: 2959 PSI
- Rollover weight: Up to 75,000
- UV stabilized virgin polypropylene
- Perforations: 0.13 in (0.32 cm)
- Lifetime Warranty for Residential use
- 15-year Warranty for Commercial use
- *Kits are predesigned and cannot be modified
* If one of our preassembled kits does not fit what you are looking for, please use our 3D Floor Design Tool to create a unique kit. Click Here to start your design.