Ribtrax Smooth Pro Motorcycle Mat (4' 5" x 9' 7")
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The Ribtrax Smooth Pro motorcycle mat features the versatile Ribtrax Smooth open-profile tile design. This car pad will showcase any vehicle in style in showrooms, garages or car display areas at shows.
- Variant: Black & Grey Checkered
- SKU: MAT-RSPS-CHK200
- In Stock: 1996
- Weight: 13.0 lb
- Product Type: Open Profile
- Brand: Swisstrax
- Collection: Grey with Black Stripe
Show off your bike, trike or hog in style!
Maintaining a Ribtrax Smooth Pro motorcycle mat is simple as small debris and liquids fall through the tile's open-profile design, keeping the top surface clear of an abundance of particles. Made with UV stabilizers, the car pads can be used outdoors and will not fade in direct sunlight for years. The Ribtrax Smooth Pro Motorcycle Pad comes complete with tiles, edges and corners. It measures 9.6′ long x 4.3′ wide, covering 36 sq. ft.
Putting together the motorcycle mat is simple. First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris. You will interlock your tiles starting from one corner and moving to your right. After laying your first seven tiles, you will then move to the second row and begin interlocking from left to right until complete. Maintenance of interlocking tile floors is simple. Either use a shop van to pick up any debris that rests on the surface of the tile, gently mop or complete a light pressure wash.
- Motorcycle Mat Dimensions: 4’ 5” x 9’ 7” x 0.75"
- Ribtrax Smooth Pro Tile: 15.75" x 15.75" x 0.75"
- Finish Family: Black Commercial / Residential Commercial / Residential Flooring
- Product Type: Garage Floor Tile, Indoor/Outdoor
- Number of Pieces per Case 15
- Pattern: Yes
- Perforated Drain: Yes
- Product Weight (lb.): 13 lb
- Salt Resistant: Yes
- Stain Resistant: Yes
- Textured: No
- Waterproof: Yes
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- *Mats are predesigned and cannot be modified
* If one of our preassembled mats does not fit what you are looking for, please use our 3D Floor Design Tool to create a unique mat. Click Here to start your design.