Install a custom Vinyltrax Home tile floor with no special tools, experience or adhesives.
Swisstrax tiles are designed with the precision of Swiss engineering and the quality manufacturing of North America. The interlocking tiles are the only floor tile made with a four-point injection mold to add extra thickness for more protection and added connectors for even more strength.
Vinyltrax® HOME interlocking flooring tiles come in 3 different style options, so you can mix and match to create a variety of patterns and designs. They can be combined with any Swisstrax HOME interlocking tile style to take your custom floor to the next level.
Customize any space with one color and several tile styles to elevate your garage flooring, event flooring, outdoor flooring, patio flooring, gym flooring and sport flooring. Our interlocking floor tiles remain the top choice for consumers because of their versatility and durability. Coupled with our unparalleled customer service, we ensure a great experience every step of the way.
Vinyltrax Home specification overview
- Tile Size: 12 in (30.48 cm) x 12 in (30.48 cm)
- Height/Thickness: 0.5 in (1.27 cm)
- Weight: 41.6 oz. (2.6 lb)
- Material: Commercial grade vinyl inlay set in a 100% UV stabilized virgin polypropylene
- Warranty: 15 Years
- Chemical Resistance: Resistance To Excellent - Oil, gas & other auto fluids; Good - Acids & solvents including Skydrol, and Alkalis
- Temperature Tolerances: -22°F (-30°C) to 248°F (120°C)
- Compression Strength: 1,250 psi
- Fire Rating HB: Horizontal Burn
- Versatile: Can be combined with any other Swisstrax 12" tile including Diamondtrax HOME, Ribtrax Smooth HOME and Diamondtrax FLEX tiles.
* To ensure ultimate product performance and integrity, we do not recommend using Vinyltrax HOME for permanent outdoor installations or parking vehicles on it long term. Please utilize/combine with Ribtrax Pro or Ribtrax Smooth Pro for best results.