Ribtrax Pro Two Car Garage Mat (17' 6" x 17' 6")
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The Ribtrax Pro two car garage floor mat features the versatile Ribtrax Pro open-profile tile design. The car pad is great for showrooms, garages or car display areas at shows. The modular design allows for customization and flexibility: individual tiles, rows or even the whole pad can be quickly disassembled for transportation, cleaning or even redesigning. Made with UV stabilizers, the pads can be used outdoors and will not fade in direct sunlight for years.
- Variant: Black and Grey Checkered
- SKU: MAT-RPL-CHKR200
- In Stock: -5
- Weight: 0.0 lb
- Product Type: Garage Floor Mats
- Brand: Swisstrax
- Collection: Garage Floor Mats
Easy to install garage mats transform you garage in minutes
Each Swisstrax garage mat comes with a set of modular flooring tiles, edges, and corners. It's pre-sized to fit most one car garage floors without the hassle of measuring or estimating. Garage parking mats won't extend edge-to-edge in your garage. Instead, they sit in the middle of your floor for easy installation and cleaning, but you can upgrade to wall-to-wall protection whenever you're ready!
Maintaining a Ribtrax Pro garage mat is easy to assemble, totally portable, no tools or adhesive is required. It is self-draining and easy to clean, debris and liquids fall through the tile's open-profile design, keeping the top surface clear of particles or puddles. Use a wet/dry vac to pick up any debris that rests on the surface of the tile. The undersides of the tiles are designed with channels that allow heavy dirt, thick mud or spilled liquids to easily be washed out from under the pad with a garden hose or light pressure washing.
Ribtrax Two Car Garage Mat Specifications
- Size: 17’ 6” x 17’ 6” x 0.75″
- Safety: Non-slip when wet
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Tensile strength: 3,000 PSI
- Rollover weight: Up to 70,000
- Materials: 100% UV stabilized virgin polypropylene
- Perforations: 0.13 in (0.32 cm)
- Temperature tolerances: -22°F (-30°C) to +248°F (120°C)
- *Mats are predesigned and cannot be modified
* If one of our preassembled mats does not fit what you are looking for, please use our 3D Floor Design Tool to create a unique mat. Click Here to start your design.