Logotrax® will provide your brand with a lasting impression. Custom works of craftsmanship helping your name stand out. Provide the logo and we’ll transform it into a bold flooring addition.
* $160 per tile, with a minimum of 3 tiles per order.
Warranty & Returns
All purchases offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all online purchases if you meet the eligibility criteria. Our Ribtrax, Ribtrax Smooth, and Diamondtrax include a limited lifetime warranty. Other Swisstrax tiles include a warranty for 7 -15 years.
Stand out in the crowd. We’ll transform your digital design into a bold flooring addition.
Create a lasting impression. Every Logotrax tile is a carefully crafted work art that helps your brand stand out in a crowd. Simply provide your logo and we’ll transform it into a bold flooring addition. It’s never been easier to brand your showroom, garage, trade show booth or event floor with a premium, commercial-grade modular flooring solution.
Swisstrax garage tiles mix precision of Swiss engineering and the quality manufacturing of North America. Their garage flooring tiles are the only interlocking floor tile made with a four-point injection mold to add extra thickness for more protection and added connectors for even more strength.
Logotrax interlocking flooring tiles come in one color. They can also be mixed with any Swisstrax garage tile style to take your custom floor to the next level.
Logotrax specification overview
- Tile Size: 15.75 in (40 cm) x 15.75 in (40 cm)
- Height/Thickness: 0.75 in (1.9 cm)
- Perforation Width: 0.13 in (0.32 cm)
- Weight: 23.5 oz. (1.47 lb)
- Material: Printed vinyl inlay set on 100% UV stabilized polypropylene
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Chemical Resistance: Resistance To Excellent - Oil, gas & other auto fluids; Good - Acids & solvents including Skydrol, and Alkalis
- Temperature Tolerances: -22°F (-30°C) to 248°F (120°C)
- Compression Strength: 1,250 psi
- Fire Rating HB: Horizontal Burn
- Versatile: Can be combined with any other Swisstrax 15.75" tile including Ribtrax, Carpetrax and Vinyltrax