Quickly install premium car and motorcycle garage floor mats
Made with UV stabilizers, the mat can be used outdoors and will not fade in direct sunlight for years. Maintaining a Ribtrax Smooth Pro mat is simple: small debris and liquids fall through the tile's even surface design, keeping the top surface clear of particles or puddles. Use a wet/dry vac to pick up any debris that rests on the surface of the tile. The underside design of the tiles has channels that allow heavy dirt, thick mud or spilled liquids to easily be washed out from under the pad with a garden hose or light pressure washing.
The Two Car Pad comes complete with tiles, edges and corners. Putting together the pad is simple: clip together with your tiles in the desired pattern and finish with the connecting edging. It's that easy. Mix and match other Swisstrax tile and edging for a customized shop, basement, garage or showroom floor.
- Size: 17’ 6” x 17’ 6” x 0.75"
- Ribtrax Smooth Pro Tile: 15.75" x 15.75" x 0.75"
- Great for showcasing your vehicles in showrooms, garages or car display areas at shows
- 30% more connectors than the competition and can withstand up to 60,000 lbs. of rollover weight
- Swisstrax tiles are 25% thicker than the competition and feature a compressive strength of 2,500 psi
- Resistant to oil, gas, acid or solvents including Skydrol and Alkalis
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Tile created with a 4-point injection mold, ensuring the most even and thorough material distribution
- Temperature tolerances: -22F to +248F
- Fire rating: HB (Horizontal Burn)
- UV stabilizer mixed into the material as well as the color pigments, making them highly fade resistant and non-slip
- Swiss engineering and precision in the research, design and development of our products
- Individual Ribtrax Smooth Pro tile size: 15.75 in. x 15.75 in., thickness: 0.75 in.
- *Mats are predesigned and cannot be modified
* If one of our preassembled mats does not fit what you are looking for, please use our 3D Floor Design Tool to create a unique mat. Click Here to start your design.